Pre-Application Form for a Residential Tenancy
Cautions provided pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993 and other information before applying for a residential tenancy.
In Terms of the Privacy Act 1993 you are given notice that:
- Requests information - this application form asks you to provide personal information.
- Purpose of collection - the information collected on this form is required so that the landlord is better able to assess whether you would be the best applicant on merit for the tenancy and to record limited information contained in the application form in a database. The limited information concerns your identity and your last known address. This information is required to assist the landlord in locating you to enforce any unsatisfied money order made by the Tenancy Tribunal.
- Recipient of information - the information is provided by you to the Property Manager.
- Sight information - I/we advise you that you have the right to see the information I/we hold about you
- Correct information - to correct that information if it is incorrect in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
- Holding information - if you do not enter a tenancy agreement with the landlord referred to on this application form, the application form will be destroyed.
- This information may be disclosed to any credit provider or credit reporting agency for the purposes of providing or obtaining a credit report and be held by them on their credit reporting database for providing credit reporting services. They may disclose this information to their subscribers for the purpose of credit checking or debt collection.
Other information drawn to your attention:
By completing this form you are applying to rent a residential house / flat / apartment.
Should your application be successful, the property may be tested for methamphetamine at the start of the tenancy and again at the end of the tenancy. Methamphetamine detection units may be installed at the property.
You are further advised that if you do not supply all the information requested in this application form you may not be considered as the best applicant for the rental property or properties available.
Fantastic Home In A Great Location!
113 Belt Road, Marsland Hill,
This stunning four bedroom, two bathroom home is immaculately presented. Sunny, warm and located in a popular neighbourhood this is a fabulous choice for a family home. It features separate living with open plan dining through to the modern kitchen, a ducted heat pump, log fire and a balcony that overlooks the private ...